First off I really need to stop telling myself I want to get X amount of orders done before X date. It never fails that when I tell myself that something happens that keeps me from doing it. Seriously never fails!!! This weekend was a nasty stomach bug....ick!! I have my fingers crossed and could use all the good thoughts that it was contained within just one kid! I'm going to be working as hard as I can the next few days because I really need to still have time to get all my personal sewing done before Christmas. I have so many things that I have to get done and I am scrambling to find the time for it.
Jennifer B: Shipping 12/15 (I have a better picture, but it refused to upload correctly)

Gift Order: Shipping 12/15

Babee Rockz: the first part of your order is pretty much done, just waiting on payment for the second part so I can combine them.
Rachel L: cut out
Kelly K:
Michelle S:
Todd B:
Christina K:
Viktor T:
Wendy M:
Tim G:
1 comment:
Well, I hope that stomach bug is contained. Those SUCK big time. You're going to have to find time to get your own stuff done. Maybe if people don't need their orders before Christmas, you could postpone them until after Christmas? Just a thought. Probably not a popular one. LOL
Post a Comment