I had huge plans to sew today and get done with a bulk of the orders, but after waking up and seeing my boys I decided it was the perfect day to just spend with them =). So that is what I have been doing. It has been nice too since it's not that often that I can just devote to them and not cleaning and sewing. But tomorrow I will make up for lost time lol.
Now for something good, a sale!!
For the rest of the weekend you can use code love to save 15% off any order placed on my site. If you want to order pockets or solid pul covers that are not listed on my site you can email me directly and I will take $1 off the price of each one you order.
Thank you!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment