Christina K: Shipped at some point, but you already got it! Chrissa O: shipped 3/30 Andrew A: shipped 3/31 Jessica H: almost done with yours Carolyn F: Jennifer S: Jessie R: Amber K: Breanne K: Jessica L: Lisa D: Cynthia M: Cherilyn R: Nicole N: Jennifer R:
1 comment:
Chrissa O.
said...
I just wanted to let you know how much I like the AI2 you made for us! I love the super soft soaker. It is far and away our cutest diaper, and is now the one I put on my little guy to show off how awesome cloth diapers are. Thank you so much! Chrissa O.
1 comment:
I just wanted to let you know how much I like the AI2 you made for us! I love the super soft soaker. It is far and away our cutest diaper, and is now the one I put on my little guy to show off how awesome cloth diapers are. Thank you so much!
Chrissa O.
Post a Comment