Monday, April 28, 2008

39 to go.....

Yup that is how many more items I need to sew lol. I am still behind but it really hits to home that I made the right decision to close customs when I did. I had no way to foresee how sick my family would get in the past few weeks =/. I am almost caught up though, just a few more good sewing days and things should be back to where I would like them to be. Now the list:

David W: shipped 4/24
Michael C: shipped 4/26
Jordan P: shipped 2/26
Rebecca W: shipping 4/29
Jason L: shipping 4/29
Lisa D: yours should be shipping on 4/30 it is almost done.
Kelly: hopefully have yours shipped on 4/30 as well
Amie D:
Julia B:
Heather W:
Brandon R:
Kathleen V:
Kimberly C:
Kathy E:
Amanda K:
Gina S:
Janis R:
Katie D:
Apryl:
Shari:
Secret person ;) :

No comments: