Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The list

As promised here is the customs list for today. Sadly not much change since the last time it was posted =(.

Lillian R: shipped (I forgot to write the date down...sorry)
Marjore: shipped (forgot to write the date on yours down too)
A Nicole: shipped (how did I forget the date on yours too!!!)
Apparently I need to go through my post office receipts tonight lol.
Amie T: shipped 4/21
John E: shipped 4/23
David W: I have 2 of the 3 of yours done right now and will get the other one finished so they can go out in the morning.
Michael C: Started to cut your fabric
Jordan P:
Rebecca W:
Jason L:
Lisa D:
Kelly:
Julia B:
Heather W:
Brandon R:
Kathleen V:
Kimberly C:
Kathy E:
Amanda K:
Gina S:
Janis R:
Katie D:
Apryl:
Shari:
Secret person ;) :

No comments: