I decided that I am no longer going to offer fitteds in my store. There are so many other WAHMs who make them and do a better job that I would rather just concentrate fully on covers and ai2s. I want to make more prefolds along the way too but those aren't a huge concern at this point. I'm sure no one will be really heartbroken over it since I hardly ever made them anyway lol.
Some good news......I got tons of new fabrics. When do I never not have new fabric though? I have a serious addiction to fabric shopping. Someone should stop me already. I do need to take pictures of all of them still and get them uploaded. I will get that done before I open customs again. I don't even have a date set yet when that will be =X. I really want to do it on the 20th, but I will see how I am doing with the current customs that seem to be never ending at this point.
Cyndie K: shipped 8/9 (somehow forgot to take a pic)
Janna C: wipes done, mediums done, 5/10 smalls done. I hope to have yours shipped on 8/12.
Christina K:
Jessica H:
Mrs. J. W.:
Rachael G:
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment