Saturday, August 2, 2008

Holy lack of updates

I didn't realize it has been so many days since I have updated! Sorry everyone. I have been so busy sewing that everyday seems to just kind of blend in with the next. I need more caffeine =). The custom list isn't seeming to shrink at all, in fact it grew! LOL yeah how did that one happen? Oh well I guess that happens sometimes.

Kristina W: Shipping 8/4 (ignore my ugly carpet lol, I couldn't fit them anywhere else for the pic)

Jennifer B: Just about done with yours and will ship 8/4
Janna C: I'm still waiting on a few more prints for your order, you already said you were in no hurry though =).
Lauren T: hoping to ship yours 8/4
Chrystal E: hoping to ship 8/4
Andrea J:
Lacey M:
Cyndie K:
Christina K: still need payment
Jessica H:

No comments: