Let me tell you all it is super hard to watch my family play guitar hero (that I got for MY birthday) and not be able to play with them since I have to sew lol. I guess that is a good incentive to get the orders done though huh?
Kris G: shipped 10/18 (I didn't forget your instock!)

Apryl S: cut out, I am going to go finish right after I post this
Amanda S: I want to get yours done today too
Lisa S: hopefully at least get started with yours today
Katie D:
Cherilyn R:
Jennifer B:
Nicki A:
Matthew E:
David R:
Lauren T:
Martha B:
Crystal A:
Rachael G:
Amanda P:
Claire H:
Kris G: shipped 10/18 (I didn't forget your instock!)
Apryl S: cut out, I am going to go finish right after I post this
Amanda S: I want to get yours done today too
Lisa S: hopefully at least get started with yours today
Katie D:
Cherilyn R:
Jennifer B:
Nicki A:
Matthew E:
David R:
Lauren T:
Martha B:
Crystal A:
Rachael G:
Amanda P:
Claire H:
Jennifer S:
No comments:
Post a Comment