Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lots of updates

I have been BUSY this weekend!! I have most of the customs finished finally and I also have started on the instock for the 9th. Yes there will be instock items available then. I also still plan to have a little sale, keep your eyes peeled for a code =). Another thing I have added some more new fabrics for anyone wanting to snag a custom slot.
If anyone wants to see anything in particular for instock make sure you leave a comment or drop me an email. There is still plenty of time to get those special requests in.
I plan to work on instock items until Wednesday then I will go back to working on the customs and hopefully finish those up fairly quickly since there isn't much left.

Jessica H: shipping 10/6


Amanda S: shipping 10/6



Betty C: shipping 10/6



Lauren T: shipping 10/6



Michelle C: shipping 10/6



Michelle S:
Gift order =):
Michelle S:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOO look at that BEAUTIFUL patriots dipe! I soooo can't wait to have it come home!! I am sad I am no longer on the list. I might need another diaper lol

Lauren said...

Woohoo, Betty and I definitely have the best dipes on there!