I am actually pretty shocked at how fast I got through this list! I think once these last few are done I will start to concentrate on instock items for next month. I have the wahm nation congo to take care of for the 10th of may and I would like to actually list things in my own store. Of course suggestions area always welcome.
Stephanie F: shipping 4/27

Lisa D: shipping 4/27

Shelby N: shipping 4/27

Stacy F: started to cut yours out and will work on it tomorrow....or I guess later today ;)
Celeste M:
David R:
5 comments:
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH
I love mine, can't wait to get it.
Lisa d
YAYayayayay! They look great can't wait to see em'! Thanks a bunch that was super fast!
-Shelby
Mine are being worked on and I can't wait!!! :D
Oh man they came in yesterday, and are so so nice! Soft, adorable, well stitched and can for sure do their job after testing them out today. Thanks so much, we'll be back!
Shelby
You should list a small cover in that skulls/blue stars print :x tee hee
Hope you get all you want to get accomplished! It feels better once you have everything caught up! :)
Post a Comment