Sunday, March 9, 2008

Finally!

That was a long 3 weeks of someone being sick and someone else passing pink eye around my house. I honestly thought that we were never going to get better. There is finally a light at the end of a sick tunnel lol. I got a bit behind on orders but everything is still going out within the 2 week time frame.
I have added a few new prints to the gallery, there are wovens and a couple knits.
Now onto the custom list:
Kimi: shipped 3/3
Jennifer W: shipped 3/3
Melinda:shipped 3/7
Jessica: working on yours today, will go out tomorrow 3/10
Crystal: finishing yours today, will go out tomorrow 3/10
Tammy: I will get your new soaker out to you tomorrow 3/10
Jennifer B: Will try to get yours cut out today and work on tomorrow
Jen W: Will work on yours monday or tuesday (waiting on final payment)
Michelle W:
Sheri:
BSD:
Rachel L:
Julia C:
Amber S:
Richard:
Kelly K:
Erin V:
Heidi:

No comments: