Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*Yawn*

I am tired! I stayed up all night to make sure an order got out on time today. I'm getting too old for these all nighters lol. I did place an order for a couple of boyish knit prints per request, I won't disclose what they are just yet though. Everyone will have to wait until I actually get them >=).
Now the custom list:

Jessica H: Shipped 3/10
Crystal: shipped 3/11
Jennifer (mdd): already contacted you and shipped your diaper back out 3/11
Jennifer B: shipped 3/12
Tammy: I still need to get your new insert done, I've already emailed you though, I promise the wait will be worth it lol. Don't kill me =)
Jen W: still need payment
Michelle W: will work on today, hopefully get it out tomorrow
Sheri: try and start today, at least cut it out
bsd:
Rachel L:
Julia C:
Amber S:
Richard:
Kelly K:
Erin: Don't worry yours will still go out with time for Easter =)
Jen S:
Heidi:
Leslie:
Misty:

No comments: