Tuesday, March 25, 2008

That didn't take long

That is it didn't take me long at all to completely slack on updating the blog lol. I knew it wouldn't take long. Nothing too new to report so I will just get on with the custom list. It has changed a bit since ohhhh what 13 days ago? LMAO!! Opps. I am still trying to work on a collaboration with www.hyenacart.com/22design , I am super excited about that and I just wish I could find enough time to get that done! I also need to start to concentrate some time on getting the store stocked! I am still debating on closing customs as well. Just for a bit to get caught up and do things that really need to get done. I will decide on that soon.

Tammy: Your stuff shipped awhile ago you know this though since you already emailed me about it ;)
Jen W: I still need payment, I may just send you what was made with your fabric.
Michele W: shipped 3/14
Sheri: Shipped 3/14
Jenny (bsd): shipped 3/17
Julia C: shipped 3/17
Amber S: shipped 3/19
Richard: shipped 3/22 (delayed to add an additional diaper)
Kelly K: shipped 3/19
Erin: shipped 3/14 (plenty of time before Easter :) )
Jen S: shipped 3/22 (stay put baby!!!)
Heidi W: shipped 3/22
Leslie P: shipped 3/25
Misty: shipped 3/25
Jacob: done and going out tomorrow 3/26
Heather W: working on yours tonight and tomorrow
Michele S: will try to start yours tomorrow
Samual:
Sheri:
Lynette:
Betty:
Kathy E:
Lisa S:
Christina K:
Julia C:
Laura B:
Kelly C:
Jacquelyn:

No comments: