I had a bunch of diapers all cut out last night and I thought I was going to be able to just whip through them. Sadly Finley decided he was going to not feel good and wanted to cling to me instead =/. So basically nothing got done......yet again. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and I can hopefully get a bunch done. I still need to work on instock items for Wednesday and I have to get things together for my first congo stocking at http://hyenacart.com/ChaoticLuxury/ for Thursday! I also have to find the time somewhere in all of this to make Finley his birthday outfit, I will be so mad at myself if I don't get it done. How in the world am I going to get it all done lol? Then I still have all of this too:
Andrea J: shipped 6/5
Amanda S: started sewing yours. The first part is done just have to get the second part finished. It is pinned and ready to sew though.
Christina C: Started to cut yours
Jennifer Y: Fabric is laying out
Christina K:
Kristina L:
Amy B:
Daniel S:
Shanna N:
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh hunny how exciting about CONGO!
Happy birthday Finley!!!!! I am sure mommy will make you the cutest outfit ever!!!! :)
Post a Comment