I just realized I haven't updated in a few days. So let me first say that I failed at my fabric diet, I mean I crashed and burned lol. I was trying to go at least 30 days without buying any new fabric unless absolutely needed (ie: ran out of something for a current order). I lasted maybe a week, so be on the look out for new fabric being added. I will try my hardest to have it all listed before customs go up on Thursday. I will also be having a couple slots for anything, not just covers. So for those of you who wanted fitteds, aios/ai2s, prefolds, dresses, or anything else this ones for you. The custom list got a bit longer, that happens sometimes ;).
Rachael M: shipped 5/29
Amie T: shipped 5/30
Kia A: shipped 5/30
Katie D: shipping 6/2
Kathleen V: all of yours are cut and snaps are on, hopefully will go out tomorrow but that is a lot of covers to do =)
Jennifer M: got your fabric!
Megan H: will get yours done asap!!!
Andrea J:
Amanda S:
Christina C:
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment