I have no clue what is wrong with me but I just can't get anything done lately =(. I think I over worked myself in the past few months. I am still sewing away but it is just taking me forever and a day to do the smallest things. Hopefully I can shake myself out of this quickly, I hate it. I worked for a good few hours tonight and I'm getting back into my groove slightly. I imagine that I will have all the orders done by this weekend though so that will be good. Oh and don't forget to buy some stuff from me tomorrow lol http://hyenacart.com/ChaoticLuxury/
Kristina L: Yours should ship tomorrow (6/12) all I need to do is the laundry tabs and package it up.
Amy B: I am shooting for yours to go out tomorrow (6-12) too since it is cut.
Shanna N:
Jana S:
I keep throwing myself off with saying tomorrow when it is really today. I guess that is what I get for staying up late!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment