Monday, August 18, 2008

=(

My poor computer has a virus, a nasty one at that. I just can't seem to get rid of it. So there may be a delay in updates or even being able to get a hold of me. This seriously stinks!!! If I have to send my computer away to get fixed I will be sure to update so everyone knows, I hope it doesn't come to that though.

Christina K: Shipping 8/18

Jessica H: Shipping 8/18

Mrs. J. W.: Started to cut yours, hopefully will ship 8/19
Rachael G:
Becky D:
Mark S:

3 comments:

Shari said...

Amber I hope you get your computer all fixed soon!!!
I am drooling over Christina's order!

Pamela said...

I am sorry you have a virus Amber. I hope they get it fixed asap. Love the new pics.....off to my 12 step program for mudshrimpaholics. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are having computer difficulties. I have some myself with a website :(

Please don't feel you need to rush my order, I'm very content.

Thanks, Mrs. J