Thursday, August 21, 2008

Coolest thing ever!

http://4shanna.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html#2601428473023265178 Scroll down past the super cute girls at Disneyland, now does it get any cooler then that? I mean Shanna totally knows how to make me smile from ear to ear and make me the happiest person on the planet lol. It is not the icing on my cake......it is the whole cake, with the icing and some sprinkles on top. I will admit that I am totally easy to please though lol. Oh and if you notice, if you leave a comment you can take your chances at winning a $5 GC to my store =). Now go suck up to me and say nice things lmao.
Now as promised the custom list slightly updated:

Rachael G: Shipping 8/21

Becky D: waiting on your pul
Mark S: starting to alter your pattern, washed your fabric today.
Samantha T:
Michelle S:
Anastasia S:
Heather W:
Rachel L:

5 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Well Shanna is totally right, you are way cool. I love your diaper covers, you have the best fabric selections I have ever seen, and fantastic customer service. You rock Amber! Oh and I'm not saying that stuff just to suck up, haha :)

Samantha T.

Shanna said...

Shes right you rock our socks off lady!!!! THank you for all you do! And thanks for the sweet words you are the bestest in the westest!

Mudshrimps said...

My head is so big right now with the comments here and on Shannas blog!

Christina said...

hahahahahha no it is always that big. You just never nnoticed =0x

Anastasia said...

It was great to see a picture of you! Now I have a face to go with this amazing collection of covers. Darling, I love your work. I tell everyone I know. You seem to make cute lil ones too.