Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Customs open tomorrow!

Later this morning (that sounds strange since I haven't gone to bed yet) there will be custom slots available!! I also have new fabric to select from, well hopefully lol. Photobucket seems to have decided that tonight would be a good night to do maintenance and I can't upload anything right now. I plan to be up for a little longer so hopefully I can get it done. If not, then I guess no one will know what they will be missing out on ;).
I really wanted to get some instock done this week, but with so many other things going on it just never happened. Not a big deal though, another week!
Oh and some good news *knock on wood* I seem to have rid my computer of it's virus! WOOT. It was a seriously difficult challenge that left me wanting to just cry but I didn't give up. Go me lol. Yes I am proud of myself =).

Mrs. J. W.: Shipping 8/20

Rachael G: started to cut yours
Becky D: waiting on your pul
Mark S: starting to alter your pattern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I can't wait to see them now :) Thank you so much and I'm sure that I will be in touch for more.