Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where did 5 days go??

Seriously how did 5 days go by without me noticing? I honestly thought it was only 2-3 =X. That is what I get for paying attention to my family for once lol. I need to stop doing that ;). I'm not behind yet, but I will probably be busting my butt for the next few days to get ahead again and not fall behind.

Becky D: Shipped 8/26


Mark S: yours is cut out and starting to get all the snaps on
Samantha T: fabric is cut
Michelle S:
Anastasia S:
Heather W:
Rachel L:
Pamela W:
Shanna N:
Katie D:

Why does the list keep getting longer? I thought it was supposed to shrink as the week went on? LOL!!!

9 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

haha you crack me up girl. So how does your list keep growing when customs are closed on hc?

Mudshrimps said...

I have this bad habit of being nice ;).

Shanna said...

magic! ;)

Mudshrimps said...

I like that answer lol, it totally is magic! Sometimes I feel like the names magically appear in my customs book!!

Pamela said...

Yay for updates. I have been checking a few times a day since the last one. lol I love seeing other peopls fluff. =) And yay my name is on the list. magic as Shanna said. =)

Shanna said...

I love Amber magic its the best! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. I don't think my name moved yet!! I think that the list just got longer is all :P

Anonymous said...

Great those ppeerrty pul covers are making me itch for some new dipes. EEEEEK!

Mudshrimps said...

It's ok Mandy, you can order more. It won't hurt you to do so ;).