Thursday, October 9, 2008

New round of customs

I spent all day getting the custom orders in line. I sure hope I didn't miss anyone =X. If you had a custom order and you are missing from the list please email me!
I am beyond ready for bed and am cold so this will be short and sweet lol.

Michelle S in CA: cut out
Gift order =): cut out
Michelle S in MO:
Rachel L:
Christina K:
Kris G:
Apryl S:
Amanda S:
Lisa S:
Katie D:
Cherilyn R:
Jennifer B:
Nicki A:
Matthew E:
David R:
Lauren T:
Martha B:
Crystal A:

Holy $%&* that is a long list =X. Yeah I would say I most certainly oversold today lol.

3 comments:

Michelle S. said...

hi! could you distinguish between the michelle s' so I can figure out which one is mine, thanks! ;)

Mudshrimps said...

I just changed it =). Now that means I need to go take pics of these finished things and really updated lol.

Michelle S. said...

Thank you! Now I'm even more excited! :)