Amber-You are working like a maniac! What kind of costume are you making?Michelle
I feel like a maniac with all this working lol!!I am making a penguin costume. I am running out of time though and I need to get on it. Or else I will have one mad little 7 year old ;).
LOL-Yes, you will! You better get busy on the penguin. Do we get to see a pic of it, too?? :)Michelle
Yay! Can't wait to see my customs. You are amazing!Crystal A
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amber-You are working like a maniac! What kind of costume are you making?
Michelle
I feel like a maniac with all this working lol!!
I am making a penguin costume. I am running out of time though and I need to get on it. Or else I will have one mad little 7 year old ;).
LOL-Yes, you will! You better get busy on the penguin. Do we get to see a pic of it, too?? :)
Michelle
Yay! Can't wait to see my customs. You are amazing!
Crystal A
Post a Comment