Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Store stocked

The store is finally stocked. Everything will go live on the 9th at 11am EST. Also since tomorrow is my birthday I figure it is as good as any time to have a sale. So for tomorrow the 9th only you can use code birthday to save 15% off. It is for orders in my store only.
I will be back to the customs tomorrow and hopefully by tomorrow night I will have a nice full new customs list =).

2 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Happy Birthday Amber!!!

Claire said...

oh nnoooo.... Yadayada your old now but I love you anyway.. Um... The important stuff..I just looked at your fabrics.. DUDE...
BAD IDEA..
I like that I get to say "I remember when Mudshrimps was just a.. ((holding self back))... glimmer in your eye" ((sigh)) makes me long for the good old days.. ((snort))
Happy B-day snookums, we've come a long way!!
((sloppy kiss)) Yeeaahh..