Sunday, February 1, 2009

over due update

Things have been hectic around here to say the least! I will hopefully be able to get through most of the customs pretty quickly. I say that now, but who knows what next week will bring lol.


Shari B: shipped 1-31 (I have no clue how I forgot to take a pic of yours)

Cyndie K: shipping 2-2


Alicia H: Shipping 2-2

Trysh T: Shipping 2-2

Paul C: working on yours right now, hopefully will be able to get it done tonight
Alexander K:
Joanna M:
Kristin G:
Tim G:
Misty MJ:

3 comments:

Shari said...

Ahhh that's heartbreaking!!
I'll have to wait now and stalk the mailman ;)

Mudshrimps said...

I feel so bad when I forget! I was in such a hurry to package them up so I could make the Saturday drop off time that I completely forgot.

Shari said...

Don't sweat it...It'll be like Christmas morning, lol!