Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stocking 1/28

I am in the process of making some instock covers this weekend. It wont be a huge stocking by any means but at least I can say I stocked lol. I also will have some custom slots as usual. As for the prints I have some good ones I think: mcz, busy bots, groovy guitars, carnival bloom and some others. There will only be covers available this time around, even with customs. I still do not have absorbent materials on hand and do not want to offer something that may or may not show up in the next week.

I have had a few people asking me about when the trainers will be out for testing.....well I dont know. I wanted to have them done by now but I just haven't found the time for them and I need to concentrate on getting the store stocked and some money coming in. Especially with not knowing what is going to happen with all the CSPIA or whatever it is. I have no plans of closing down though. =)

The customs list:
Erin V: shipped


Kimberly C: shipped

Cyndie: waiting on your MO
Shari B: I am hoping your red pul gets here tomorrow, if not tomorrow I know it will be here shortly

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I was just going to email about the trainers. Glad I read this first. I will be ordering some ity bity covers soon.I wish I knew what we were having so I could go all out. =)