I honestly thought that I had updated a few days ago but apparently I never did. I have no clue how I managed that one. The poll is staying pretty close! I may end up just offering both kinds. I will have to make them first though to fully decide on that. Also something else is a little new.....I finally stepped up to the modern age and got a label printer! I have never had a reason to get a printer after my last one was mutilated by kids, but my poor husband was getting a little tired of going to the post office everyday after work. So now you will be able to track your package a little easier then asking for the dc#.
Lisa S: shipped 1/8 I think

Babee Rockz: shipped 1/10

Sarah R: started to work on yours, hopefully will be done tomorrow
Michael K:
Kristin G:
Cait T:
No comments:
Post a Comment