Monday, January 19, 2009

Look what I made!

I finally made a shirt!!! Yes I am super excited/proud of it! It has taken me over a year to finally just make one. I think it turned out super cute too. Don't mind my model, he loved it so much he didn't want to share his picture with anyone =).


Now the custom list that is so close to being done I can almost taste it lol.

Kristin G: shipping 1/20



Cait T: shipping 1/20



Jen: shipping 1/20



Erin V: yours is cut out
Kimberly C: yours is also cut out
Cyndie: waiting on your MO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Shirt! I have the same fabric and am hoping to make my little guy a shirt soon! I'm taking sewing lessons to help me learn how to sew knits. So far, I SUCK! LOL
Michelle

Claire said...

I think we have that chair too..lol

I love it! ( the kid not the chair, duh)