Monday, January 5, 2009

New poll

Over there on the right there is a new poll. Please vote in it. There seems to be a lot of interest in these so I guess that is what I will be working on =). I was thinking of just doing a simple pull on pocket trainer. It will be cheap and can be stuffed to your childs needs. I think it would be the easiest way to go, but then I know a lot of people like snaps on them in case on accidents. Sooooo I am leaving it up to what everyone wants.

2 comments:

Michelle S. said...

will you have the option of making the liner bv so that the child can feel the wetness? I don't want DD to think she's getting diapers. :) Also what is the biggest size you're thinking of making?

Mudshrimps said...

They will actually have a flannel inner since that really feels wetness. Other inners will be availble if a must have though I'm sure.
As for size I think they will go up to about a size 4t. Maybe larger by special request.