I see there is some interest in trainers. I was thinking about working on those. I just need to draft up a pattern and see if it is something that I could even do. Maybe next weekend I will give it a shot and if it works out I may be calling for some testers =). Some of my other ideas were a night time system that was for heavy wetters and also a side snap pattern. I started the side snap sometime ago and sadly never finished it. I really only have some minor things to do to it and it could be done. If anyone else has any ideas keep them coming. Otherwise just keep hounding me and it may actually get done faster lol.
Cristie W: Shipping 1/5
Carolyn F: shipping 1/5
Gift order: shipping 1/5
Lisa S: started to work on yours, still waiting on the fabric though
Babee Rockz:
Sarah R:
3 comments:
I would LOVE to test a trainer for you. =)
ditto on the tester :)
ooh, would love to see side snapping ai2's and trainers. i can test for my 1yo DS & almost 4yo DD (yes she still needs diapers at night... sigh)
I would love a night-time system for heavy wetters! My dd seems to be wetting heavier and heavier all the time. I find she needs a cover over every single one of her diapers now. Even ones that she was wearing for months without covers. I'd be happy to test those for you when you get around to them. ;)
Post a Comment