Sunday, July 13, 2008

More done

My oldest son has safely arrived at his grandmas house so now I can get back to the ol' grind. I didn't realize how much of my time was going to get sucked away packing for him and spending every last second with him lol. I fell a little behind but I should be able to bounce back and get all these done by the 16th. At this point I doubt I will be able to stock my store this week. I think I am going to skip it and just take the time to get a good amount done so I can actually have a really good stocking the next week. I have so many ideas in my head I can't wait to get them done with =).

Samantha T: Shipping 7/14


Jamie D: Shipping 7/14

Nicki A: Shipping 7/14 (your picture came out bad due to me fighting a 2yo for the camera lol)

Ellie F:
Gina D:
Amanda S:
Joy S:

1 comment:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Yay, they look awesome! I can't wait to get them. Thank you so much :)