I think all the orders are done coming in for the day. I think it may take me a bit to get through them all lol. A lot of these are bigger orders on top of it all. Sorry to the folks on the bottom.
M Elizabeth W: Just about done with yours
Carly P:
Anastasia S:
Sakre H:
Amanda D:
Samantha T:
Jamie D: waiting for your print choices
Nicki A:
Ellie F: Waiting for your print choices
Gina D: Yours wont take much time, I will probably squeeze you in the top somewhere
Amanda S:
Joy S:
Ok it doesn't look as bad written out here =). Also according to the poll so far most people want to see the finished pictures of the customs so more then likely next time I have a shipped next to a name the items will be there too.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment