Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Previews are up
I actually got the previews up before the morning of lol. I still have a couple more things I am going to be working on tomorrow, but by tomorrow night everything should be listed. That was the bulk of everything anyway. I have also added the new fabrics to photobucket. They are all wovens this time. Also this stocking is almost all boy! I am so tired of everyone saying there is nothing for boys available, well there ya go there is a lot of boy stuff!!! Its not the same old same ol either. I even avoided the skull prints as hard as that was for me ;). Next time I plan to mix it up and have more girl stuff. I don't think I will have any all girl stockings though, sorry ladies! Now it is bed time before I fall asleep typing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment