The custom list for this go around is actually fairly short, buuuuutttt the orders aren't lol. I think I have some of the biggest orders I have ever taken on. I'm not complaining though ;). It will just be interesting to see how long it actually takes me to do a couple of these. Now those are going to be some bright and fun pictures to share when I am finished though!
Shanna N: have you ever had a vision in your mind of something and then when you go to do it you realize what you were thinking wouldn't work? Yup it took me a few days to figure out how to make sandwich bags =X. Oh and did I mention that I am slow as malasis doing fitteds since I never make them? Don't hate me now!! I do have the first few things done and almost done cutting the fitteds. I just need your answer on the inners, or else you are just getting bv, as if that is a bad thing huh? (I totally just wrote you a novel)
Christina:
Becky D:
Kristina W:
Jennifer B:
Anastasia S:
Janna C:
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment