Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tomorrow.....

Tomorrow is the day I go and get my oldest from the airport. Six long weeks and he is ready to come home! It will be an interesting weekend to try and get my life back in order and get back on a schedule with 3 kids. Not only that the older 2 will be heading off to school in a week. Ack! So much to do so little time. Seriously where did the summer go? How could it really be over already? I had so many plans and they all slipped away with the time. I would also like to say I am the worst mom, I told my son I would have a new pair of penguin pajamas sewn up for him when he got home. Do you think that happened? Nope it didn't.......sorry Doyle =/. I will bribe him with some wii while I sew them after he gets home lol.
As for me, I have lots more diapers to get sewn up!!

Mark S: shipped 8/28
Samantha T: working on yours now, well not right this second but after I push the publish button I will work on them more =)
Michelle S:
Anastasia S:
Heather W:
Rachel L:
Pamela W:
Shanna N:
Katie D:

1 comment:

Shanna said...

AWWWWWWWWW WElcome home Doyle!!!! I hope you all get adjusted okay! Enjoy the nuggles!