I can never stay on track of what needs to be done when so many things are changing in my life. I am all about structure and a schedule. Now that is almost laughable since I am totally not a schedule or structure person, but I do get all thrown out of whack when things change. Like lately Kane has been working a different shift at work. It just throws the whole day off. Also now that Doyle is home that is one more person to keep entertained all day, yes he does require a lot of entertaining lol. I hope by next week things will calm down and I can start to bust out diapers left and right. Kane will be back to his normal hours and the older boys will be in school! Granted Rawlins will only be in school for 3 hours a day, that is 3 hours more then I am used to him being gone. He is my baby that has barely ever been away from me =(. It will be really interesting to see how Finley does without his big brothers. He is so used to always having someone right there to play with all the time. I am sure this will all be a huge adjustment to him too. Enough about that though before I get all sad!
Samantha T: Shipping 9/2 I seriously love your order, I already told you that though ;)

Michelle S: Almost done with yours. I hope to get them out tomorrow too
Anastasia S: cut out
Heather W: cut out
Rachel L: cut out (can you tell I did a lot of cutting?) =)
Pamela W: partially cut out
Shanna N: I think I am going to order some coordinates since I have more time to play with your order!!!
Katie D:
Stephanie C:
Becky D: waiting on your fabrics
4 comments:
Oh my gosh they look so rad!!! haha I haven't said rad in forever. They look better than I imagined. Well I will definitely be ordering a size up very soon!!! Thank you so much Amber, you do great work :)
ahhhh Im so jealous of all the pretty diapers!!! I'm diggin that chicks order too!!!
IT IS RAD!!! LOL
You're amazing, Amber!
I just got my covers in the mail today, they look awesome! I can't wait to put them on my little boy. Thanks so much!
Thank you! =)
Enjoy those awesome covers lol.
Post a Comment