For all of you that have complained that I never stock anything in smaller sizes, I don't want to hear it anymore lol. I have stocked xs and small covers. You better snatch them all up though because if they sit I really won't ever stock those sizes again. =)
For everyone else there are custom slots available for covers, AI2s and the anything you want slot. I think I have everyone covered this time around. Remember these go live tomorrow (10th) at 11am EST. Be there or be square ;).
I still need to finish up the last of the customs from the last time but those really should not take much time at all.
Stephanie C: started to cut out
Shanna N: just waiting for you to get moved =)
Leah B:
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I swear I remember like an hour after you have stocked that you are stocking....grrrrr....
Post a Comment