Sunday, September 7, 2008

Almost done

I almost have the custom list done! Wooo! I have just a few more and then it will be onto new names lol. I am currently working on instock though. I still have time to work on the other customs but I really wanted to get some instock done. I haven't done it in weeks now. It really is past due. So keep your eyes peeled for the 10th, that is the day for instock items. I don't care how little sleep I get from here till then it will get done. If anyone has any requests make sure to get them into me fast so I can make them =).


Pamela W: shipping 9/8 can I tell you I didn't take a pic so you will come out here??

Katie D: shipping 9/8 the print is not messed up the sun just decided to shine in on that one spot

Stephanie C: started to cut out
Shanna N: just waiting for you to get moved =)
Leah B:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girly dipes are mighty cute!!

Oh, I hope you don't tempt us w/ some Large AI2's for boys wink wink

Pamela said...

Oh I LOVE them!!! Thank you so much!! Now i don't have to pack today. lol