Friday, September 26, 2008

Raffle time!

I ask all of my wonderful friends, customers and anyone that happened to stumble upon my blog to please buy at least one raffle ticket or bid on one item in the raffle for Liam http://hyenacart.com/atwistedstitch/index.php?c=23 . Tomorrow or Saturday my collab items should be available for bidding =). So do keep an eye out for those, they are truly worth the wait!
I do have a gift card for my store available there currently though if you would like to buy a ticket to it. You know you want to ;).

Now for the customs list, I haven't been able to get a lot done since I have been so sidetracked with the sewing for the raffle. I am done now so it back to the regularly scheduled program lol.


Emily D: Shipped 9/26

Michelle S: working on yours today
Misty MJ:
Melissa F:
Amanda P:
Jessica H:
Amanda S:
Betty C:
Lauren T:
Michelle C:

1 comment:

emilycleone said...

they're gorgeous!!! i can't wait to get them : ) thanks a million