Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Updating

Nothing exciting to write, I just wanted to update since another order went out.
Oh and for anyone wondering I will not have instock tomorrow like I thought I would. I will have it next week though definitely!!! I hope to have lots of fun things and some xs and smalls per frequent request lately lol. If anyone absolutely needs something before next week I may squeeze you in if you ask. I can't promise though, so don't hold me to that ;).

Michelle S: Shipped 9/2 I couldn't get a good pic to save my life, sorry!


Anastasia S: almost done
Heather W: cut out
Rachel L: cut out (can you tell I did a lot of cutting?) =)
Pamela W: partially cut out
Shanna N: Still debating on the coordinates, even if you told me not to =P. There are just soooo many prints to that fabric set!
Katie D:
Stephanie C:
Becky D: waiting on your fabrics

5 comments:

Shanna said...

I love that turtle dipe! SO CUTE!
ANy combo of that fabric is AMAZING you dont have to stick to the original ones I picked out! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela said...

Oh I love that turtle one! It is so cute! My name is getting closer to the top. YAY!

Mudshrimps said...

I sure hope the mama loves the turtle one too! I got to pick the print for her lol.
Oh yay Shanna, fabric shopping time!! =)

Anonymous said...

Lol.. you did do a lot of cutting! Way to bust a move! It's cause I wasn't online to talk to ya all day :)

..and you felt guilty cause yours came first Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I DEFINETLY love that turtle dipe. I love all of them! I can't tell ya the smile I had on my face when I saw my package in the mailbox. In case no one has told you today, you are AWESOME!!!