Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lots of updates

Obviously there better be lots of them since I haven't updated in almost a week lol. A few people have been asking me about my next stocking, well it won't be this week. Instead I will be participating in a very special raffle for an even more special little guy. I will be linking the raffle once it is set up. I have a few very awesome items/collaborations in the works for it and I hope that they really help earn a lot of money for a great cause.
I do plan to stock the following week though. I may end up holding the stocking date out till the 9th so I have a good reason to have a sale ;). I was thinking about making some Halloween items but last year no one seemed interested in them so I probably won't this year. I will take holiday diaper orders via email with no custom slot though. Only holiday diapers though!
Now the customs list:

Janna C: shipped 9/19


Kathy E: shipped 9/20

Rita: shipping 9/22

Lucinda M: shipping 9/22

Katherine W: shipping 9/22

Emily D: I have yours cut out
Michelle S:
Misty MJ:
Melissa F:
Amanda P:
Jessica H:
Amanda S:
Betty C:
Lauren T:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting stuff! I love seeing all the dipes you are sending out. I can't wait to see the collaboration!~Michelle~