Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just for you Crystal!

Sorry somehow I went to bed thinking that I did update and add your order pic. I guess not lol.

Crystal A: shipped 10/29

Rachael G :started to cut yours out
Amanda P:
Claire B:
Jennifer S:
Rachel L:

I need to take the next day or so to get my sons Halloween costume done. I have it all cut I just need to whip it out. I can't read a pattern to save my life so I am just winging it at the moment. Good thoughts please that it is not a total disaster =).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful! Can't wait to have them in my hot little hands. :)

Crystal A

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!!!

Claire said...

Whoa shit..THATS ME!!
CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!! I never claimed to be smart dude..

Lick it before you send it... seexxyy.Wait..no..its fro my kids..eh..nevermind, LOL

I'm still waiting on my OBV PANTIES for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps- that word verification thing is GAY..its making me type "flinttowel" wtf?