I know I know....I haven't updated in forever. I sadly haven't gotten much done in that time either =/. Life seemed to have happened, everyone's sick and passing it back and forth. Just the same old stuff that happens this time of year. I seem to be moving fairly quickly through the last few orders though. I hope to be completely done by the end of the week. I plan to stock on the 12th. I will have less customs though since this last round kicked my butt. I oversold way too many and it took way too long to try and get through them. It didn't help that I was running out of materials before I even got to certain orders too. So yeah this time it will just be a little less. As always if anyone has any specific requests for instock let me know =). I have a few ideas already and I think they will be enjoyed!
Rachael G :Shipping 11/6



Amanda P: shipping 11/6

Claire B: just about done, it will go out 11/7
Jennifer S: want yours to go out on 11/7 as well
Rachel L: if you don't email me as much I bet I can have yours done by the 8th ;)
Erin V:
Michelle S:
Oh and here is my little penguin =). The picture does not do it justice! That thing was a pain to make and you can't even see the little tail lol. He loved it so that is all that matters though.

3 comments:
Your little penguin is cute!!! I hope there is something XL instock...like an AI2. :)
Hey now! Don't be picking on me.. like its ALL my fault lol... you answer the emails!
OMG I am loving my order! I can't wait for it to get here and ummm do I spy an extra in there? I just wub me sum Amber!!! (even if you did make me wear out my mouse clicker checking you blog for updates) ;oD
Post a Comment