Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update as promised

First I do want to apologize for the lack of updates and well sewing. I completely neglected my family and home for the past month working on sewing and everything seemed to have been falling apart without me being involved more, so I really had to focus some of my energy on other things besides sewing. I am back now and my attention is right back to sewing =). I should be able to get through the first half of the list by the end of the weekend, if not more.

Michelle S: shipping 11/20 (your 5 soakers are there as well, I just didn't picture them)

Carrie: Yours is so close to being done I wish I could say it will go out tomorrow but I dont think it will.
Amanda S: Started to cut
Michelle S: yours was already cut lol
Heather W:
LuCinda M:
Eileen M:
Janae N:
Eric S:
Christina K:

No comments: