Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Evening update

I'm going to try and get more stuff done tonight, but I have to start to get food prepared for tomorrow and clean my kitchen a bit so I have room to actually put food lol. Thankfully it is a nice long weekend which means there will be plenty of days of my husband being home helping me with the kids which should mean lots of sewing!!! YAY!!! Everyone needs to hound me all weekend long so I stay focused =).

Heather W: shipped uhh yesterday, maybe today =X sorry I am having a cloudy brain!

LuCinda M: I got your fabric!! I am working on yours now
Eileen M:
Janae N:
Eric S:
Christina K:
Jennifer S:
Danielle D:
Amanda H: I didn't find a brown shirt =(, I may end up dying one or just using the white. I haven't decided yet lol.
Carolyn F:
Sylvia B:
Jennifer B:

No comments: