Monday, November 24, 2008

Updating

I added a few more custom slots to the store, I figure since things are slow enough that I will keep some there for the next month or so. Or unless I get too swamped.


Amanda S: shipped 11/24...I didn't get pics of yours!! I will say they are super cute though ;)

Michelle S: shipped 11/24

Heather W: I started to work on yours, the dress is done and the covers are cut out. I bet it will get done today
LuCinda M: I am still waiting on your diaper cut.
Eileen M:
Janae N:
Eric S:
Christina K:
Jennifer S:
Danielle D:
Amanda H: I didn't find a brown shirt =(, I may end up dying one or just using the white. I haven't decided yet lol.
Carolyn F:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Chubs is growing out of all his Large AI2's so I'm going to have to get him more dipes. BOO HOO! I'm thankful for every XL I have!
Michelle

Mandy said...

DUDE NO PICS???? That just ain't right!!!!!!