Thursday, November 20, 2008

Call for feedback

Could I please ask that everyone who has ordered in the past few months just take a couple of minutes to leave me feedback.....pretty please =). It only takes a minute to do. Sign into Hyena Cart, go to "my HC", click on purchases and then on the right side of the purchases there is an option to leave feedback. Easy peasy. I really do greatly appreciate it.
Thank you! I will be back later for pics and updates of diapers.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I would do it in a second, but I didn't purchase through HC. =(

Amanda said...

I definitely will when I receive it! You've been super-helpful and I can't wait! =)

Mandy said...

EASY PEASY MY BEHIND!!!! lmao

Michelle S. said...

got mine & love them! they're so cute! unfortunately, i didn't order thru hc... r u on diaperpin?