That was a lot of hits to the blog today, ready for this number......79! Yes in just one day lol. For all that read it sorry it was boring and not as exciting as you were probably hoping for =).
So is everyone ready for more custom slots?? I am ready! I am just about done with all the customs. I will have them done by tomorrow...woot. I plan to use the weekend to get lots of instock done. I have so many ideas flying through my head, I really hope I can get them all done.
Joy S: shipping 7/18

Margarita B: I already have yours cut out and marked for snaps.
So is everyone ready for more custom slots?? I am ready! I am just about done with all the customs. I will have them done by tomorrow...woot. I plan to use the weekend to get lots of instock done. I have so many ideas flying through my head, I really hope I can get them all done.
Joy S: shipping 7/18
Margarita B: I already have yours cut out and marked for snaps.
1 comment:
I'm ready for more! Yay! My boy is living in his owl cover right now. It needs friends!
Post a Comment