I want to say a huge thank you to all my friends, family, and especially customers for helping me get through 2 years of having Mudshrimps open. Yeah I really wanted to have a huge anniversary hoop la, but true to my style I never got around to it lol. I have a few custom orders left and then I plan to have another stocking. I will give my blog readers a discount code for it, so keep your eyes peeled. I also have a few things in my head that I want to start testing out. I will be announcing more about that a little later once I actually get a first prototype made up. If anyone has anything they would like to see me start to offer shoot me your ideas. You never know I may take it on!
Now the custom list:
Viktor T: Shipped 12/31
Tim G: shipping 1/2 (holy flash!!!)
Michael K: shipping 1/2
Cristie W: yours is about half way done
Carolyn F: started to cut yours
Gift order:
Lisa S:
2 comments:
Happy New Year! Would love to see...
waterproof trainers!
oh maybe something like the ditto daddy trainers. When we start to pt Andy I will still need my mudshrimps fix!!!
Post a Comment