This first thing that will probably be available is a wonderful set of hooters (get your mind out of the gutter ;) lol). Sorry I couldn't resist! Seriously though Tonya from http://hyenacart.com/22ndDesigns/ and myself have collaborated to make an awesome set with the on a whim fabric. There will be two sizes available. She made some super cute short sets and I made the covers with matching embellished prefolds. Here is a sneak peak of it from my side.

Next up is side snap diapers! Version 1.1 didn't go as well as planned but I guess not everything can be perfect the first time. My little guy being a good little model here.

See there is a bit of a belly gap going on. I really don't want to have to put elastic in the front since I love the look and fit of the flat front.

I still need some more suggestions on what people want to see at the upcoming stocking! Don't be shy =).
No comments:
Post a Comment