I have added the rest of the fabric this evening. I had decided not to do it yesterday since I knew more would be coming in today. There is something new in each category http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/mudshrimps/fabric%20choices/ . The bulk of it is wovens though as usual.
I have decided that even if I do not get all these diapers done to stock on Wednesday I will still be opening up some custom slots. I will be doing them differently though. I will no longer be taking them via email they will all have to be purchased off my cart. I will also be having a lot more options for the covers as well. The options will be good for any type of diaper I make lol, but I will only be opening cover slots this week. Next week will be a different story.
My Mom is coming out to visit me in a few days so I will be a bit sporadic until Sunday. I won't be available to answer emails as quickly as I normally do.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment